You expect your event to be extraordinary.
A classic experience your guests will always remember.
1451 Renaissance Place, a great Milwaukee wedding hall, is the center for corporate business functions, conventions and exhibits, banquets, concerts, theatrical productions, formal gatherings and weddings.
1451 N. Prospect Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53202
Seating: 400 guests
Cocktail Reception: 700 guests
You’ve got everything planned out for your wedding day: perfect wedding dress, perfect fiancé, perfect tux. Why wouldn’t you want the perfect, historic, most elegant wedding reception hall and ceremony site in Milwaukee for your special day?
From the glint of the gilded columns to the richness of the mahogany, 1451 Renaissance Place provides a full-service, elegant setting for wedding ceremonies and receptions. This historic, elegant reception hall can seat up to 600, though typical weddings at our hall hosts between 150 and 250. In addition to a beautiful reception hall, spacious dance floor and ceremony site, we also offer every wedding detail you need for the wedding day of your dreams:
• Private facility. We host one wedding at a time, meaning that you have a professional staff, amenities and every part of our facility just for your special wedding day.
• Professional staff. To take care of every wedding detail. They coordinate vendors and onsite managers, check coats, supervise parking and secure gifts.
• Full bar and bartenders. You and your guests expect nothing but the best from our beautiful reception hall, so we provide servers that treat you, your wedding party and guests right with the best spirits appropriate for such a special occasion.
• Full-service facility. We’ve got everything you need for your special wedding day: a ceremony and reception site, spacious dance floor, dressing rooms to get ready, a kitchen to accommodate your caterer, wireless internet, an elevator for full access and free parking.
• Historic architectural highlights. The historic, elegant character of our building will leave your guests breathless as they take in every historic detail of our beautiful reception hall and ceremony site and every elegant wedding detail you’ve spent months planning.